PPI-Plevin.Claims is a trading name of Blue Panda Finance and as such, all complaints should be directed to Blue Panda Finance.
Blue Panda Finance prides itself on delivering a high standard of service to all its clients. On the odd occasion we do recognise that things can go wrong.
At Blue Panda Finance we strive to handle complaints fairly, quickly and in a consistent manner. Whilst we will always attempt to resolve your complaint at the point of contact, below you will find the procedure on submitting a complaint to us if we have not been able to rectify it immediately:
1. If you have a complaint, please contact us:
- By phone on: 0161 914 5620
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to: The Attention of the Complaints Manager, Blue Panda Finance, Suite 50, 792 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 6UG
- In person/verbally at: Blue Panda Finance, Suite 50, 792 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 6UG
To help us deal with the matter more swiftly it will help if you could provide as much information as possible, along with how you would like us to resolve the problem.
2. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt and within 8 weeks we will send you either:
- A final response adequately addressing the complaint; or
- A response which:
i. Informs you as to the reasons why we are still not in a position to provide a final response, and an indication of when this will be; and
ii. Informs you that you are able to refer the handling of the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman if you are not happy with the delay. This will also outline the methods in which you can contact the Financial Ombudsman.
3. Should redress be appropriate, fair compensation will be provided. Redress will not always have a financial component, but may involve another suitable form of redress or an apology.
4. If you are not satisfied with Blue Panda Finance’s response to your complaint, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks from the date of acknowledgement, you may refer your free of charge complaint onto the Financial Ombudsman service but you must do so within six months of the date of our final response letter.
If you do not refer your complaint within this timeframe, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was the result of exceptional circumstances.
The telephone number for the financial ombudsman service is : 0800 023 4567. Further details about the financial ombudsman service can be obtained from their website at financial-ombudsman.org.uk.